I Got a New Niece and a Wine Nikki w/Old Hardware..

kimber

I love Nikkis!!
Sep 26, 2006
I had a baby niece born Sat am and got a Wine Nikki with the old hardware that I lucked into and I absolutely :heart: both....You cannot ask for a much better weekend than that!!!! Only thing is I had already preordered one with the new hardware and could not cancel that order.. so I will have to part with that one...This leather is tdf and so slouchy...even more than my gray Nikki..

Attachments

• WineNikki3.jpg
    WineNikki3.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 158
  • Nikkiwine1.jpg
    Nikkiwine1.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 123
  • WineNikki2.jpg
    WineNikki2.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 143
Wow, that's awesome!! Congratulations on the new baby niece AND the Wine Nikki! That's an unforgettable weekend, for sure! :woohoo:
Where did you get such a rare find? And which one will you be parting with, the one with the old hardware, or the one with new hardware? :graucho:

Wow, that's awesome!! Congratulations on the new baby niece AND the Wine Nikki! That's an unforgettable weekend, for sure! :woohoo:
Where did you get such a rare find? And which one will you be parting with, the one with the old hardware, or the one with new hardware?

I totally love the old hardware...I really did not want one with the new hardware...it is not my favorite, but really wanted the wine...the color goes well with a lot..it looks great with black and brown...I bought it used and in great condition...

OMG congrats on both babies!

Your wine Nikki is gorgeous-- what a great find! I was debating ordering a Wine Nikki but I just don't care for the new hardware on the Nikkis, although it looks good on the MAB's.