I got a new Mousse shopping tote paddington!

moe

Jan 10, 2006
I love it the color it's so different yet versitile!

Attachments

• chloe 001.jpg
    chloe 001.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 154
  • chloe 002.jpg
    chloe 002.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 87
  • chloe 003.jpg
    chloe 003.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 85
  • chloe 004.jpg
    chloe 004.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 120
Moe, it's beautiful:love:! Congrats! Do you find it's quite a big bag or do you like the size on you? I was thinking about this one too but didn't want to have to dig around for my wallet in the depths, lol.

The colour photographed greener than some I've seen. Would u say the pics are quite true to real life? More so the last one, which shows it more greyish?

SerenitySue said:
Moe, it's beautiful:love:! Congrats! Do you find it's quite a big bag or do you like the size on you? I was thinking about this one too but didn't want to have to dig around for my wallet in the depths, lol.

The colour photographed greener than some I've seen. Would u say the pics are quite true to real life? More so the last one, which shows it more greyish?

I'm 5'10 so I really don't find the bag too big or too heavy. It has many different compartments so its easy to dig out my wallet. The purse is definately closer to the color of the last pic. Its more greyish blue

OMG! This does exist!! I posted this question awhile back as soon as I saw Loganz' mousse paddy because I was loving the tote. Wasn't sure if they even had the tote in this color!

Congrats Moe! Where'd you score this beautiful bag?! I am in :love:

OH WOW I love it!!! I love the color and the shape...I am more of a tote person. I kept saying I wish the Paddy was bigger and here it is!!! Hmmm maybe a new Birthday option.