I got a new Coach "speedy"!

Caj

May 20, 2007
I went to the Coach store today to scout for my PCE and saw this bag. My SA said it had just come in and that I could use my PCE today. So I got! I love this style bag. And here she is with my Carly.

Attachments

• June8 001 150x1602.jpg
    June8 001 150x1602.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 261
  • June8 004 150x160.jpg
    June8 004 150x160.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 248
I don't think it's huge, especially after carrying my large Carly. I can carry it over my shoulder, it "smooshes" in!

I can carry it over my shoulder, too, although I prefer to just sling it over my elbow or hold the handles.

I agree that it's not huge looking, but it does hold a ton. Generally I have a thick, medium to large-sized (non-Coach) organizer, a large paperback book (the thickest of all the Harry Potter books right now, just for reference), the big oversized Coach sunglasses case, keys, checkbook and all the other miscellaneous purse-type stuff in there, and there's plenty of room left.

The only issues I have with it are:

- It's not the easiest bag to get into. I'm used to totes, where everything can be placed vertically, and in this bag, it's all horizontal and wider at the bottom, so you might have to dig a bit for whatever you happen to be looking for.

- The edges dent in sometimes. I wish Coach had put piping along the seams to help the bag hold its shape. I also wish it had feet.

To me, though, these things are minor (although they might not be to someone else). I love my satchel!