I got a new camera and finally decided to take some pics

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My camera died over the summer and I have been really lazy about getting a new one. I finally got a new one so I decided to show some of the new bags and accessories that I got since the summer. One of these days I will take pics of everything and also some of these things I have already shown but I decided to take pics in sets.

I also decided to include of pic of myself and I can't figure out why it looks like a have two black eyes but anyway.

Enjoy!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. There arent any pics :shrugs:........

3. Oh noooo, no pics!!

4. Oh crap! I tried to copy and paste them from my kodak gallery and on my end I can see them. Oh well.

I can't figure out how to make them smaller on my camera so I guess I may need to get this thread closed.
    :crybaby:

5. I refreshed the page and I only see the red x's but when I right click on them the pics appear. Can someone please try this for me?

6. Do you have a photo bucket account? You can set one up free and put the photos there. Then post them here. Try that. :smile:

7. I will try that.

8. Wow! What a great collection! I love the mini sig pieces ;)

9. Ooooh, love the madeline!

10. #11 Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
    Yeah you can see my pics! Thanks for the compliments! I really didn't want to be in the pics but I wanted to show the hat also. It's my favorite.

11. I love your collection! You have so many gorgeous pieces! Congrats!

12. Very nice collection. That pic of the white/brown coach on your avtar (did i spell that word correctly?) is way cute. Do you have any info on it? Like style # and dimensions etc.

Does it have long shlder strap too?

13. The picture in my avatar is a pic of my birthday cake that my friends got me. The lady who made it was trying to recreate a signature stripe bag.

14. Nice collection, and birthday cake!