I Got a Luba J!

1. Hey everyone! Today I finally made a decision on a Fall bag....and went for the Luba J balloon bag. I don't know if you remember, but I was debating over a gustto (baca) and this one. After hearing some negative Gustto reviews I decided on the Luba J. I got it in apricot, because I just think the color is so pretty (and it goes with more of what I have). I think it seems more functional. I ordered it today from ShopEmilyGrace.com. It WAS ON SALE TOO!! YAY=-) What's your opinions?? (I love hearing everyone's opinion on here=)

http://store.shopemilygrace.com/item.jsp?item=LUB_BALLOON_APRICOT&category=LUBAJ

[​IMG]

2. Love the color! Congrats!!!

3. I like it!! I think it is called their balloon bag...very pretty

4. Wow! It's gorgeous! Too bad it's sold out now! I think you got one of the last ones! Now I can't be tempted! :lol:

5. Luba J is an awesome bag!! The leather is to DIE for & not everyone has one which is nice. I have the Gecko in brown...Congrats!!

6. I love that bag, cute!

7. That is waaay Cool! I love Big Leathery bags, and I love that color. Hope it isn't real heavy for you.
    However it has no inner pockets....Waaaaaaa
    That would be a killer for me.

8. I"ve always loved this bag! I think it is such a fun bag! I can't wait to see pics of it!

9. Love it! How's the leather? Soft?:yes:

10. Congrats :biggrin: awesome purchase!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice