I got a little something in Heritage pink!

after seeing your large size tote I am glad I got it I probably will be happier with it then the medium. I am about 5'11 so I guess a large wont look that big on me

I'm 5'9" and the medium just wasn't doing it for me. Its only a little bigger than a medium Carly and without the Carly's slouch. I think the large will probably be a good size for you.

Do you think the large would be a good work/laptop bag? I purchased a Gigi that came damaged and was returned. Now I'm thinking something more lightweight with a zipper might be a better option. Also, how much is the large one?

Thanks!!!

Do you think the large would be a good work/laptop bag? I purchased a Gigi that came damaged and was returned. Now I'm thinking something more lightweight with a zipper might be a better option. Also, how much is the large one?

Thanks!!!

I don't have a laptop so I can't comment on if that would fit, but it's a nice lightweight bag so I think it would be good for work. The large is $358. HTH :smile:

cute! i have looked at them but i can't bring myself to buy one...i tried it on several times but *sigh* i just don't know!

other than my choc carly (signature print is so subtle) i just don't know if signature is for me.

i'm going to go and look at these again.

enjoy your bag, liz!!