I got a little something in Heritage pink!

LizCordova

O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
Say hello to my Heritage Stripe Tote No. 11351 in Pink. I love this tote. This is my first signature bag - I am pretty much a leather purist. I love the Pink stripe and the horse and buggy logo on the front. I also like the way this bag mixes a bit of color with signature. It has a front pocket and a back pocket and it is lined in Bleeker check inside. It is a very classy bag. The measurements on this one are 13 1/2 by 13 1/2 by 3 3/4" in depth. It has a zipper on top. I really like the coated canvas and the pink is so Springy. This bag is sure to cheer anyone up during the bleak and cold winter days ahead.

Attachments

• IMG0009_1.jpg
    IMG0009_1.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG0010_1.jpg
    IMG0010_1.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG0011_1.jpg
    IMG0011_1.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG0012_1.jpg
    IMG0012_1.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 191
Say hello to my Heritage Stripe Tote No. 11351 in Pink. I love this tote. This is my first signature bag - I am pretty much a leather purist. I love the Pink stripe and the horse and buggy logo on the front. I also like the way this bag mixes a bit of color with signature. It has a front pocket and a back pocket and it is lined in Bleeker check inside. It is a very classy bag. The measurements on this one are 13 1/2 by 13 1/2 by 3 3/4" in depth. It has a zipper on top. I really like the coated canvas and the pink is so Springy. This bag is sure to cheer anyone up during the bleak and cold winter days ahead.

I really LOVE this bag. Congrats!

I hope to get one myself...maybe after Christmas...

So pretty! The bags are totally not for me, but I love to see them. I cannot wait to see them in action this summer on other people. I am pretty much a fall bag kind of person, and I have trouble breaking out of my rut!

Liz,

Love that you decided to try this bag! I really love this style, too, which strikes me funny since I'm really into the Coach leather almost exclusively. I justl love the colors, and it seems like such a great bag for those fairweather and rainy days....

Does it have a zipper top? Just love it!

OMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to get mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!! Oh no, I hope they don't sell out before I can get mine!!!

Liz,

Love that you decided to try this bag! I really love this style, too, which strikes me funny since I'm really into the Coach leather almost exclusively. I justl love the colors, and it seems like such a great bag for those fairweather and rainy days....

Does it have a zipper top? Just love it!

Tejasmama: It does have a Zipper top and for this reason I was sold on it as I know my things will stay securely in the bag. I am really a leather purist like you but I don't know something about this bag just spoke to me and I had to have it. I am glad that I decided to go for it as I am not disappointed at all. I plan on carrying it tomorrow as we have rain here again this week. I think that the coated canvas will hold up well in inclement weather. kind regards, Liz