I got a little something....Elaphe wristlet wallet with fringed strap

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know, I know... I have always said that there will be no snake/lizard/other creepy crawly anything coming with me but I just could not say no to this one from the ever so lovely folks at BV San Francisco.

Most of you know how I can get carried away with close-up shots so here just a 'few'....

And no, neither BL, nor JBurgh had to twist my arm to buy this, all my own doing.. I was actually quite good until after lunch where it just kept on calling my name... :smile:

I have no idea what type of skin this is, nor what the color is called...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. This wallet can double as an evening bag as it will easily carry my iPhone4 in it :biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. Wow, its beautiful! Congrats!

4. NicAddict - Gorgeous!!! Enjoy!!!!

5. That is a keeper!!! :biggrin:

6. Nic, that is a lovely piece!! Enjoy and thank you for your great pictures!

7. Wow that looks amazing!!! I'd love to know what skin and the name of the colour. Gorgeous! Congrats!

8. oh my goodness -- it is incredible!! Simply incredible. I have a weakness for wallets and have tried to swear off them. Then I see this lovely. It is making my head spin........................

9. Congratulations! I LOVE the colors & it looks so fun to use :love:

10. oooh, so gorgeous!!

11. Love it, looks like a Mississippi Mud cake! Yummy!!! Nic, that is a chocolate and marshmallow creation, so not an insult.

12. Very nice!!

13. Love it, Nic! It's snakeskin and I believe the version you got is a combination of Chalk, Nero and Scarabeo (the other combo is Toffee, Nero, Scarabeo). I didn't know they made this treatment in a wallet. Great find and enjoy!

14. Very lovely.......congrats!!!

15. I always love how you can come up with information like this!! Thanks for sharing your knowledge!!:smile: