I got a lemon!

I seem to remember someone in another thread was wondering about the mini tanner vs the willis but I can't remember where. In any case, I'm bored tonight and took more pics lol

The mini tanner seems to be able to fit a teeny bit more.

EE6DDE00-42D6-4C18-8812-3A91DE71CC5F-2528-000004A74E5C9CB2.jpg

56BBB1A6-C3CA-4460-9E7A-4E2101745F59-5085-000008CA159B1043.jpg

Hey Mandy! I was wondering how your lemon mini Tanner is holding up? Have you had any problems with denim transfer? TIA! :biggrin:

Nope no problems because I haven't worn it with jeans :giggles: I actually don't own a pair of jeans that fit me right now so it's not that I've been avoiding wearing jeans with it. I LOATHE shopping for jeans so I've been putting off finding a pair. I've worn it with dark tops, jackets, and pants though. No issues, but all that stuff had been wash several times before.

It has been a great bag. I've gotten lots of compliments on it and it's one of the few bags my husband likes. Fits everything I need and is really convenient to reach into. I keep it zipped, then unzip only halfway when I need to get something out. That way I don't really have to deal with putting the breakaway zipper back together. My ONLY complaint about the bag is the skinny strap. If I load up the bag and wear it for a while it does dig in a bit more than my other bags.

Nope no problems because I haven't worn it with jeans :giggles: I actually don't own a pair of jeans that fit me right now so it's not that I've been avoiding wearing jeans with it. I LOATHE shopping for jeans so I've been putting off finding a pair. I've worn it with dark tops, jackets, and pants though. No issues, but all that stuff had been wash several times before.

It has been a great bag. I've gotten lots of compliments on it and it's one of the few bags my husband likes. Fits everything I need and is really convenient to reach into. I keep it zipped, then unzip only halfway when I need to get something out. That way I don't really have to deal with putting the breakaway zipper back together. My ONLY complaint about the bag is the skinny strap. If I load up the bag and wear it for a while it does dig in a bit more than my other bags.

Thanks for the info/update! Good to hear that it's holding up well and that you're enjoying it!
I debated between lemon and sand, but FP didn't have sand in store. I really wanted to see the sand (and was attempting to be practical with my color choice), so I ordered that. But it arrived and I'm not in love. So, I'll be making a trip to exchange for the lemon...

cupcakegirl said:
Thanks for the info/update! Good to hear that it's holding up well and that you're enjoying it!
I debated between lemon and sand, but FP didn't have sand in store. I really wanted to see the sand (and was attempting to be practical with my color choice), so I ordered that. But it arrived and I'm not in love. So, I'll be making a trip to exchange for the lemon...

Aw, always disappointing when something finally arrives and you don't love it. I rarely get to the store to see things first so I have to order sight unseen often and know how you feel.

I've found lemon is actually a pretty "neutral" color surprisingly. So still a practical choice I think. There aren't many things it wouldn't coordinate with. Hope you love it!

Aw, always disappointing when something finally arrives and you don't love it. I rarely get to the store to see things first so I have to order sight unseen often and know how you feel.

I've found lemon is actually a pretty "neutral" color surprisingly. So still a practical choice I think. There aren't many things it wouldn't coordinate with. Hope you love it!

Even though I don't own one single thing in yellow... looking through my closet, I realized almost everything in my wardrobe will "go" with yellow! :biggrin: