I got a HUGE SURPRISE Today!!! Come see!! ~Now matching wallet pics included~!!!!

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
Hey everyone!!
*sunshine* my friend and PF mod here just gave me a total headspin! Out of her sheer kindness and huge heart she sent me this absolutely georgeous Madeline large tote, in Khaki/chestnut:nuts:!!!! Fedx just dropped it off. I am beside myself with excitement!!:yahoo: I know we have tons of pink lovers here.....so take a look at the interior of this baby! Its baby pink!!! totally matches the bow!! On top of that there is a huge pocket in the front and the back. Hot!! I had no idea how adorable ths bag is IRL! Im amazed at sunshines kind heart not to mention her GREAT taste!!
Thank you sunshine! I:heart:U!!!:love:

Attachments

• Ebay Pics 722.jpg
    Ebay Pics 722.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 253
  • Ebay Pics 723.jpg
    Ebay Pics 723.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 102
  • Ebay Pics 724.jpg
    Ebay Pics 724.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 226
  • Ebay Pics 725.jpg
    Ebay Pics 725.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 162
Kimmie, it's beautiful!! Sunshine is such a sweetie! What a gift!! I love my geranium Madeline! I have to send my large Carly back for an exchange and was tempted by Bridget but I may just get another Madeline! This one is very tempting! Isn't it just the best bag?!

Lovely just lovely! What a great gesture! The pink is TDF! I wish I liked the Madeline totes but alas I do not. However, if I had unlimited funds, I'd get it just for the pink :lol:

For once in my life I can actually say this bag will be used for a loooooong time. Its a perfect everyday bag. The size is perfect and super comfy on my shoulder.....no slippage. And the colors....yummy! Yes sunshine is an amazing girl!

Oh Kimmie how sweet of you mods to take care of each other like that. What a sweetie Sunshine is!!!! And I love the madeline! It is gorgy! Perfect for my gorgy Kimmie :love:

very cute, I had the bag once but I didnt like the straps on it for some reason the bag was hurting my shoulder and started to hurt my back, probably because I was in a auto accident lol..