I got a gift from LV today in the post! A VIC gift!!!!! *pics*

Congrats it's gorgeous I have the white one but love the black would really like that one too guess I'll have to keep spending :P

I had the back of mine heatstamped it looks really cute and I do use it in books but I have noticed pale little inky coloured marks on the back it's not bad and it doesn't bother me but thought you should know what can happen if you use it on the other hand it is a bookmark and it's not much good sitting in a box.

I LOVE you pug I really want a dog and that's one of the breeds I'm thinking about such a little cutie:love:

LABELADDICT: thankyou! Ahh a white one would be soo pretty, think i prefer the white to the black!:P AHHH I am sooo gunna get mine heatstamped! I didnt even think of that! Did you have gold or plain?

Yes my puggie, Minnie, she is the most sweetest thing in the world:love: I have nothing to say about the breed than good things! They are sooo clever its scary and have an attitude of a doberman! Thats probably because she lives with one though! Shes soo funny! GET ONE!!!

Your bookmark is cute..... BUT THE PUGGY WUGGY IS TDF!!!!!!!

But seriously, that was a nice gesture on LV's part. I missed the story about what happened to you, so i'm gonna do a search and find out. I hope this patches things up!

that's awesome! and beautiful, congrats! I have in all my lv years, and all my purchasing, I've never gotten a VIC gift, LOL! I don't think i'll ever get one, haha....

use it in happy reading! hehe.. :heart: :heart: