I got a GENUINE bargain

Just replied on the other thread too! For all the other people following this thread, the lovely Nizlay has just proved that my bag is the genuine article (see her post on the Authenticate This Prada thread).
I'm SO happy! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I've gotten some really great deals on eBay, for authentic bags, some NWOTs! I also have a very wealthy friend who unloads her Pradas, Chanels, Tods's and Celines on eBay for a song! She has low feedback and takes only one photo, usually not even a good one. Her bags always sellf or less than 100 bucks!
They are out there! Good for you for getting one!
Cheers,

I've gotten some really great deals on eBay, for authentic bags, some NWOTs! I also have a very wealthy friend who unloads her Pradas, Chanels, Tods's and Celines on eBay for a song! She has low feedback and takes only one photo, usually not even a good one. Her bags always sellf or less than 100 bucks!
Cheers,

PM me her ebay name LOL!!

Glad to hear you got a great deal!!

Cheers,

Yes please PM me too if you can bear to share her, LOL!

Thanks everyone. I think I must have been due some Happy Bag Karma! I am STILL in the honeymoon phase and cant stop gazing at her! :love:

Cheers,

PM me her name too :tup:

please PM me too!! :smile: thanks!

Cheers,

Cheers,
PM me too, please.... How often does she sell? Wow, Pradas, Chanels, and Tods...oh my!:love: