I got a dark navy Gustto Parina today...keep or return?

diana37

Jun 24, 2007
I got a really good deal on this bag, from $625 to $219! But...this bag is so much bigger than I expected. I almost feel like it overwhelms me with its size. It's also quite heavier than I expected. I do love the thickness of the leather and the big gold hardware, and the fact that it can hold so much. But at 5'3", I don't know if I can pull it off! What do you think?

2073574545_ea893fe2a4.jpg

2074363130_696e921d1d.jpg

2073573501_866034430a.jpg

Thanks for your help!

It's too cute!! I'd keep it but only you know if it will work for you. It was a great bargain only if you use it. If it sits in a closet not being used it was a waste of money,even at better than 50% off! A lesson I'm still trying to learn myself btw!

Gorgeous bag! I would be mighty torn, too. I love the bag, love big bags but it looks a wee bit too large IMO. I'm 5'4" and don't think that I could wear it without feeling a little self conscious. Couldn't blame you for keeping it, though!

That's a great deal. But I don't personally like a bag that is so deep and hangs that long. But depends on what you like. If you have lots to carry this might be right bag for you.

If you are happy with it, I say keep it. Personally, it does look large to me on you. I'm your height also- due to (our!) height, I think that the depth really stands out, more so than the bag. But, just my two cents!