I got a Courtesy Coupon from eBay???

LT bag lady

MASTER ENABLER
O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
It's real it was in my eBay messages when I logged in this am.
I filed a dispute for a SND on an item I paid $1250.00 for, but the dispute is still open, I only filed last Friday. Is this related to the dispute? Can I still win my dispute? Sller listed bag as New with Tags, it is very very used without tags.
The coupon is $1500.00!!!!!! I have spent over 10k in the past 2 months on eBay, but WOW! Thanks eBay!:yahoo:

Anyone get one of these?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dear (Ebay User ID)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We noticed you recently filed a dispute about a purchase on eBay. We value your participation in the eBay Community and we're really sorry to hear things didn't go so well. To make it right we are sending the Courtesy Coupon below. To use it, you'll need a PayPal account. If you don't already have one, we're happy to help you set it up. Just call us at xxxxxxxx.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We appreciate all the purchases you've made on eBay so far and hope you'll continue to buy on eBay for a long time to come. With this Courtesy Coupon, $1,500.00 of your next purchase is on us. To help make your future eBay experiences safer, we strongly recommend you use PayPal for all purchases.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]With PayPal, eligible transactions are covered by eBay's Buyer Protection Program up to $200 at no additional cost, however, most transactions may be covered up to $2000. Find out more here or call us.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We have a special Customer Support line only for our most valued members like you. If you need help, call us at xxxxxxxxxxx 6am-9pm Pacific Time, 7 days a week. This phone number is only for members who have been invited to participate. Please call us if you ever need a hand.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sincerely,
eBay Customer Support Team
[/FONT]

They need to have a coupon for sellers stating

Were sorry that OUR recent policy changes have affected your selling. To make up for it were going to give you 500$ towards your listing/final value fees. Now that would be awesome!!

it's great for honest people. But on an eBay group were finding out they're also going to people who aren't worthy.
Like Buyers who make up crap for buyer's remorse and then get a massive coupon for "their" trouble:rolleyes: or worse Buyers who received the item but claimed they didn't. . . .

it's great for honest people. But on an eBay group were finding out they're also going to people who aren't worthy.
Like Buyers who make up crap for buyer's remorse and then get a massive coupon for "their" trouble:rolleyes: or worse Buyers who received the item but claimed they didn't. . . .
Now that would be unfortunate! As sellers we need to dot our I's and cross our t's. I'm sure the odd scammer will get through but we need to protect ourselves as best we can. As a buyer, I treat my sellers how I want to be treated. I have excellent rating and feedback as both a seller and a buyer. I move around eBay with caution, this is my first time in 9 yrs that I have had to file a SND claim. I had a cigarette stinky bag once but the buyer just refunded and I sent back, no claims had to be filed.

Cheers,

yep, you are right!! I have a man who left me a positive, now a month later he wants to return the coat , said it was "riddled with flaws"....what a bummer. I find it hard to believe that it is "riddled with flaws" since he left glowing fb, it made me wonder if this new policy has anything to do with it.:shrugs:

Congratulations to the OP! Ebay is trying to make it a more positive experience for buyers.