i got a coach ipod shuffle holder for $12.. BUT i have no shuffle. so....

i got a coach ipod shuffle holder for $12.. BUT i have no shuffle. so....

would it be just weird and stupid for me to hold gum in there? it fits perfectly.

and, I already have a ipod nano that I use all the time.

Should I put gum in there, or just return the thing?

it's really unneccessary for me to get a ipod shuffle unless it's for $20.

you wouldn't think that's dumb? like if you saw someone on the street whip out what looks like a ipod holder... but only to see that they take gum out of it.

wouldn't you give them an odd look?

who cares what an onlooker thinks!

i personally wouldn't do it, if i actually have a pack of gum i usually finish it within the hour anyway LOL.

haha it is a little weird, I mean people throw gum into their purses.. and are you always gonna carry the same gum? $12 to hold a pack of $0.50 gum? hmm unless its really cute and you cant live with out it, i would probably return it! good deal though ahha

haha. i think it'd be cute as a gum holder!

i wouldn't buy the shuffle- i have one that is just gathering dust because i think it's stupid. (i LOVE my new 30gb video though!)

for $12, keep it and enjoy your new gum case!

haha it is a little weird, I mean people throw gum into their purses.. and are you always gonna carry the same gum? $12 to hold a pack of $0.50 gum? hmm unless its really cute and you cant live with out it, i would probably return it! good deal though ahha

Actually, I have had trident fall out of its pack and come unwrapped in my purse and leave some stickiness. So its not a bad idea.