i got a coach ipod shuffle holder for $12.. BUT i have no shuffle. so....

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i got a coach ipod shuffle holder for $12.. BUT i have no shuffle. so....

would it be just weird and stupid for me to hold gum in there? it fits perfectly.

and, I already have a ipod nano that I use all the time.

Should I put gum in there, or just return the thing?

it's really unneccessary for me to get a ipod shuffle unless it's for $20.

2. Lol! Thats cute. I see no reason you couldn't use it as a gum holder. Or you could give it as a christmas gift if you know someone who does have the shuffle.

3. you wouldn't think that's dumb? like if you saw someone on the street whip out what looks like a ipod holder... but only to see that they take gum out of it.

wouldn't you give them an odd look?

4. who cares what an onlooker thinks!

i personally wouldn't do it, if i actually have a pack of gum i usually finish it within the hour anyway LOL.

5. haha it is a little weird, I mean people throw gum into their purses.. and are you always gonna carry the same gum? $12 to hold a pack of $0.50 gum? hmm unless its really cute and you cant live with out it, i would probably return it! good deal though ahha

6. I probably wouldn't notice. But I do think its kind of funny. No offense, it sounds like something I would do. ;)

7. haha. i think it'd be cute as a gum holder!

i wouldn't buy the shuffle- i have one that is just gathering dust because i think it's stupid. (i LOVE my new 30gb video though!)

for $12, keep it and enjoy your new gum case!

8. Actually, I have had trident fall out of its pack and come unwrapped in my purse and leave some stickiness. So its not a bad idea.

9. I think it's a cute idea! now I'm thinking about getting one for that very purpose:shame:

10. we could start a new trend!!!

11. Very cute idea, I've seen other 'gum' holders and they really do look like ipod shuffle cases!! Definately go for it!

12. Hermes makes a gum holder for much more so I don't see anything wrong with using it as a gum holder.

13. I think it would be cute for a gum holder!

14. does anyone have pictures of the Hermes GUM holder? just curious

15. PS: you just created a whole little coach trend here! so don't feel bad or embarrassed!