i got a coach ipod shuffle holder for $12.. BUT i have no shuffle. so....

Aug 12, 2006
i got a coach ipod shuffle holder for $12.. BUT i have no shuffle. so....

would it be just weird and stupid for me to hold gum in there? it fits perfectly.

and, I already have a ipod nano that I use all the time.

Should I put gum in there, or just return the thing?

it's really unneccessary for me to get a ipod shuffle unless it's for $20.

Bo Regard

Oct 22, 2006
Lol! Thats cute. I see no reason you couldn't use it as a gum holder. Or you could give it as a christmas gift if you know someone who does have the shuffle.

Aug 12, 2006
you wouldn't think that's dumb? like if you saw someone on the street whip out what looks like a ipod holder... but only to see that they take gum out of it.

wouldn't you give them an odd look?

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
west coast envy
who cares what an onlooker thinks!

i personally wouldn't do it, if i actually have a pack of gum i usually finish it within the hour anyway LOL.

newaddiction

Sep 30, 2006
New York
haha it is a little weird, I mean people throw gum into their purses.. and are you always gonna carry the same gum? $12 to hold a pack of $0.50 gum? hmm unless its really cute and you cant live with out it, i would probably return it! good deal though ahha

Bo Regard

Oct 22, 2006
you wouldn't think that's dumb? like if you saw someone on the street whip out what looks like a ipod holder... but only to see that they take gum out of it.

wouldn't you give them an odd look?
I probably wouldn't notice. But I do think its kind of funny. No offense, it sounds like something I would do. ;)

kallison

wake up.you're alive
Sep 3, 2006
atlanta then anchorage in december!
haha. i think it'd be cute as a gum holder!

i wouldn't buy the shuffle- i have one that is just gathering dust because i think it's stupid. (i LOVE my new 30gb video though!)

for $12, keep it and enjoy your new gum case!

Bo Regard

Oct 22, 2006
haha it is a little weird, I mean people throw gum into their purses.. and are you always gonna carry the same gum? $12 to hold a pack of $0.50 gum? hmm unless its really cute and you cant live with out it, i would probably return it! good deal though ahha
Actually, I have had trident fall out of its pack and come unwrapped in my purse and leave some stickiness. So its not a bad idea.

uhkiwi

O.G.
Sep 14, 2005
I think it's a cute idea! now I'm thinking about getting one for that very purpose:shame: