I got a City bag!!

xochrissie said:
Loves, loves, loves it! Is it from NM SF?

No, I bought it from NM palo alto. I hate the service I get in S.F. very not kid friendly. When you walk in with a stroller. all of the SA's give you a ewwww you got a little rodent look. I hate that. And they got mad the other day because my daughter was eating blueberries and she happen to drop one and some stupid person stepped on it. THis is in the LV in NM and this really mean SA comes out from the back and says OMG I hope that's not going to stain our carpet. I was like no it won't stain, just get some resolve you dumb B**** and have the janitor clean it. For all the money I spend in there they shouldn't trip over one stupid blueberry stain. Ugh. So thats why I don't go there anymore.. sorry such a long reply, but thinking about that just got me hella mad again.. :mad:

kylieReese said:
No, I bought it from NM palo alto. I hate the service I get in S.F. very not kid friendly. When you walk in with a stroller. all of the SA's give you a ewwww you got a little rodent look. I hate that. And they got mad the other day because my daughter was eating blueberries and she happen to drop one and some stupid person stepped on it. THis is in the LV in NM and this really mean SA comes out from the back and says OMG I hope that's not going to stain our carpet. I was like no it won't stain, just get some resolve you dumb B**** and have the janitor clean it. For all the money I spend in there they shouldn't trip over one stupid blueberry stain. Ugh. So thats why I don't go there anymore.. sorry such a long reply, but thinking about that just got me hella mad again.. :mad:

Aww...honey it's okay. I have the best best best SA at NM. I :heart: her! She calls me whenever she knows there's something I want. She even goes out of her way to search for a bag for my friends! I guess you just have to meet the right ones. She adores my dog too!

OT, you know you are from the Bay Area when you say "hella." :lol:

dangit...i really wanted a ink work...but i ended up ordering a city in the black. Which i absolutely love. Do you think its weird that i continuously want another one in a different color!!! My bf keeps reminding me that i JUST got my black one for valentines..im so bad :smile: i already have my heart set on the vibrant red one coming out this fall!!!

NO it's not weird. I just love all the colors bbags come in. and guys don't know anything. they think all purses look the same. Where as we think in terms of yummy arm candy! You should def. get a red color when they come out in fall.