I got a Chanel GST w/GH from BG but...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies,

I finally got a GST w/gold hardware @ BG yesterday but am having second thoughts to make an exchange to one in wahed caviar leather w/SH.
    I am waiting for getting one shipped out to me but regular caviar leather w/GH may seem to boring to me but haven't seen wahed caviar ones IRL yet.
    they sold out of ones w/SH so I had to get the last black w/GH they had.
    Can anyone help me to clarify the differences b/w regular caviar and washed caviar? does wahed caviar one only come with SH?
    the one that I got had a tag w/ style # starting w/oov A20995Y01864 but found out on ebay that some stared w/ 08P 20995Y04839.
    do you ladies know what the differences are?
    which one should I get?
    they said they're getting a new shipment and will allow me to exchange to one w/SH.
    I am so confused now by style number and different kinds of leather...
    please help me out~~~~~~thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

2. try doing a search, there are a bunch of threads about old vs. washed caviar. i have the washed caviar GST with SH and i really like it, so good luck in your decision!

3. thanks Cookie03!!
    I'll try to search first.