I got a cell phone case!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I got a cute cell phone case in pink/black! I was going to get a cosmetic case, but I don't have much use for a cosmetic bag...I couldn't think of what I could put in it, plus it was almost $300. So I got a cell phone case instead, which was only $140! I can put my phone or small camera in it. I told myself that it'd be the medium tote and that's it, but it's really hard to resist these prices.

2. congrats! the pink/black cellphone case is really cute! :smile:

3. How stupid of me, Now I know, what I thought were cigarette cases at Saks were cell phone holders, a lot of them at Saks in dadeland miami in pink and black.

4. Congrats! post pics for us.

5. Congrats! It sounds really cool, but I would love to see it!

6. congrats. oh, pleease do post pics.

7. Will when I receive. I hope I love it. If not, I'll return. I'm kind of having 2nd thoughts about it hours later. LOL.

8. is that a french bulldog in ur avatar??

for $140 that's pretty good!!!!
    i would love to get more cambon accessories
    but all that they have is in pink

9. Congrats...... please post pics

10. wait wait wait! I just got mine last week from a friend in NY, why does mine cost $210? My friend said its $350 less 40% right? did Chanel drop their prices once more? waaahhhh :cry: pls pls i need some answers

11. I believe Saks had another cut on Wednesday (another 30% off).

12. Yes, Saks cut another 30% on mine. Koalaph, do you like yours? Do you use it just for your phone?

13. I love them. I want one in black or white.....

14. I LOVE MINE! and use it on my phone a razr so i can still fit in some cash and cards! BUT :cry: I got it for $210 just last week! i am dying here! :cry: do you think Saks will give my friend a price adjustment? but the item is with me already and I am from the Philippines :hrmm:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice