I got a cat!! =)

Sweetpea83

May 28, 2007
I got a cat!! =)

All because of my SO..yesterday on his lunch break he went to Petsmart to take a look at their cats because for the past few days we had been talking about getting one. ( I also am the one who posted the declawing the cat post last week..which we will not be doing ) Anyway, a 2 year old orange male tabby caught his attention and was very affectionate. Also, he is polydactyl which means he has an extra toe in his two front paws...which also makes him special. He texted me at work..told me about him. After work we decided to go and ''just look''..but he won both our hearts. We named him Stanley. Here are some pics! That's my SO in the background. :love:

Attachments

• Stanley 001smaller.JPG
    Stanley 001smaller.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 63
  • Stanley 004smaller.JPG
    Stanley 004smaller.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 63
  • Stanley 006smaller.JPG
    Stanley 006smaller.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Stanley 008smaller.JPG
    Stanley 008smaller.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 62
Awww, congrats! He is gorgeous! My mom has a cat that is polydactyl and it looks like she has mittens on. It's so cute!! Petsmart of any pet shelter is my downfall - that is how I ended up with three! LOL.

Stanley is so cute. In the words of Mao, "Orange cats rule!" In my life I've never met an unfriendly orange cat yet. Yes, my other babies are just as nice, each with their own unique personality.
This picture was taken just after I ripped up the horrible carpets and just before I put in the new wood floors. Mao is really the sweetest kitty, but he sure does not like his picture taken. By the way that nasty linoleum was also taken up and wood is now in it's place.

1106716189026641850S425x425Q85.jpg

"Will you just put that thing away?"

Stanley is so cute. In the words of Mao, "Orange cats rule!" In my life I've never met an unfriendly orange cat yet. Yes, my other babies are just as nice, each with their own unique personality.

This picture was taken just after I ripped up the horrible carpets and just before I put in the new wood floors. Mao is really the sweetest kitty, but he sure does not like his picture taken. By the way that nasty linoleum was also taken up and wood is now in it's place.

1106716189026641850S425x425Q85.jpg

"Will you just put that thing away?"

Yeah, Stanley is the second orange tabby I've had. The other one died of old age.