I got a case of the Chloe "I Wants"!!!Help

muggles

In search of....
O.G.
Aug 15, 2007
I love Chloe and am totally addicted!! I have a question? Should I get an 06 rouge tall paddy or splurge and order a paddy with a plexi lock from the Vegas sale. Or just wait till I go to NY in 6 long weeks and get to see them IRL and :drool: all over the place!!What should I do? If I buy now I may be blowing something great in New York!! Gonna be there a week with my Mom!:yes::confused1:What to do??I have Chloe fever!!!:shame:

Bird in the hand my dear. There's no guarentee that there will be Chloe's all over NYC. Also what if they are and they're not on sale. Too bad you can't buy the one from the Chloe store and return it based on another find, but they will not let you do that. What about the 06 red??

Either of your choices (mentioned above) are good. I'm partical to the red myself!!

Poor you with the Chloe fever,

I'd say get something from the current sale! If you wait till you go to NY the sale stuff might be sold out, and you can always get an older Paddy on ebay.

Agree with Mona. Get something from the sale. Can't go wrong with the plexi paddy:drool:.

Can totally feel your pain though. Everytime I go to the boutique, I want to buy the whole store....

SA: "May I help you?"
ME: "One of every bag in every color please. Thank you very much.":sweatdrop::roflmfao:

How wonderful it would be to go into a Chloe store and buy like 4-5 bags at once. Plus some shoes as well and maybe keyrings in a few colours:nuts: I would have to order a taxi to store in order to be able to carry things home:lol:
Anyways I really like the white paddys with plexi locks.

I started off with one Chloe a few months ago and now I seem to have 5!!
Not sure how that happened??

I am going to whisper this..."anyone seen that fab yellow Paddy on eeb?" :drool:
I think I see number 6 coming! Not really, that would be psycho!!