I got a car, not just a car but my dream car!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have wanted this car since I was in high school, yeah, so cheesy I know. Not specifically this one in particular but a Lexus and after trying to decide between an SUV or Sedan I went for this little one.

I :love: it and I am so excited. It's a Lexus IS 250 and it's just perfect. Here are some pics, it looks better IRL and its not very clean because we drove 7 hours each way to go pick it up, it's worth it tho, because we got such a good deal:yahoo:

I know I look funny here!! :upsidedown:

Thanks for looking and sharing this with me!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Congrats - getting your first car is exciting....happy safe motoring!

3. Thank you, it's my third car but I was never this excited before, I really wanted this one.

4. Oops :shame: I interpreted wrong - if that is you in the car you look so young I thought it was your first car. I know how I felt when I got my dream car 3 years ago, I couldn't wipe the smile off my face when we took 3 days to drive it home and I still love looking at it.

5. Congrats on the new car! Doesn't it feel good to get something you always wanted?

6. congrats! its so cuuuuuuuute! I need a car :sad:

7. Omg, congrats!! It's beautiful! I was just eyeing this car parked on the streets yesterday. My head was following it as I was walking and I nearly bumped into a father and son walking in the opposite direction... whoops? :angel:

8. Wooohooo! Congrats.

I :heart: Lexus! My mom has an es 300 and my uncle has the 350. I want one so bad!

Enjoy your new car!

9. Congrats! That's a beautiful car!

10. Congrats!! It's gorgeous!!

11. Congrats! It's very nice!

12. Lovely car!! I'm happy for you, I know what it's like to get the one you dream of. Congratulations, and drive safely!!

13. congrats!!! i have one as well...and by your pics the same color too!!! :smile:

14. congrats sweetie, that is so exciting to get your dream car!!! :yahoo: I bet I will know how you feel when I get my Mustang after our deployment! We can have a car party!!! :biggrin::biggrin:::biggrin:

CONGRATS AGAIN! You look sexy in it!!!!!

15. congrats!!