I got a call for the June PCE TODAY!

I got a nice little envelope in the mail yesterday, marked with the Coach logo...and I was SO excited!!
Then I opened it...

...and it was a thank-you card for buying the signature stripe satchel a week or so ago. I love the thank-you cards, but... *sigh*

I got a nice little envelope in the mail yesterday, marked with the Coach logo...and I was SO excited!!
Then I opened it...

...and it was a thank-you card for buying the signature stripe satchel a week or so ago. I love the thank-you cards, but... *sigh*

thanks for the heads up on that - i just got a bag at the boutique and would have thought the same thing. i'd love to get a PCE card someday...

=X

calls are not suppose to start yet.

however, during the conference call, one of the SAs slipped and said their store already started calling so i guess some people are breaking the rules...

the invites should be mailed shortly, those who have it already got it a bit early, but those who haven't gotten it yet don't worry, they should arrive soon, next week estimate.

Cool.....so I can wait until about Wednesday before I start to panic.....:sweatdrop: