I got a call for the June PCE TODAY!

I just got a call today inviting me to the PCE event June 9th-17th. They said I should be expecting the card any day.

Hmm...what to get? :graucho:

Hello..I'm kinda new here. What is a PCE card. Do you know if they are going to have a similar sale at the coach store in Canada. I'm eyeing two coach bag and just waiting for them to go on sale...*keeping my fingers crossed*

Hello..I'm kinda new here. What is a PCE card. Do you know if they are going to have a similar sale at the coach store in Canada. I'm eyeing two coach bag and just waiting for them to go on sale...*keeping my fingers crossed*

I am not sure about Canada...but, I am sure you could call and ask. Probably, they have the same sale.

PCE invite is to come to the store for 25% off every 3 months. There is one this June from the 9th-17th. It's random who gets invited, but if you buy from the boutique you're more likely to get it.

LizCordova- thank you for the comment. I've gotten it two PCE's in a row. Pretty good luck I guess :tup:

=X

calls are not suppose to start yet.

however, during the conference call, one of the SAs slipped and said their store already started calling so i guess some people are breaking the rules...

the invites should be mailed shortly, those who have it already got it a bit early, but those who haven't gotten it yet don't worry, they should arrive soon, next week estimate.

Got my card today as well...no calls yet. I am very happy since this is my first PCE ever.:balloon: It's hard making up my mind to decide what to get, since my favs from Spring are probably all sold out, but I am sure I will find something great in the store.