I got a call for the June PCE TODAY!

HandbagAshley

Got my HG!
O.G.
Dec 26, 2006
Florida
I just got a call today inviting me to the PCE event June 9th-17th. They said I should be expecting the card any day.

Hmm...what to get? :graucho:

graberg

Dec 22, 2006
Congrats! The SA told me yesterday the sale is the 9th-17th. I could have pre-ordered anything yesterday.

spacytracy

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
Yay! I got a call just now too and I was told sale starts next Saturday and presale is Thurs & Fri.

noshoepolish

Labrador Lover
Authenticator
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
I was just up at the boutique but my SA wasn't there.

I didn't see anything I wanted though. & didn't see anything in the Look Book.

LizCordova

O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
Congrats on your getting a PCE Card. You have deserved that Card and had it coming to you for so long
for all your loyalty to the Coach Brand.

purse_lover

May 21, 2007
I just got a call today inviting me to the PCE event June 9th-17th. They said I should be expecting the card any day.

Hmm...what to get? :graucho:
Hello..I'm kinda new here. What is a PCE card. Do you know if they are going to have a similar sale at the coach store in Canada. I'm eyeing two coach bag and just waiting for them to go on sale...*keeping my fingers crossed*

HandbagAshley

Got my HG!
O.G.
Dec 26, 2006
Florida
Hello..I'm kinda new here. What is a PCE card. Do you know if they are going to have a similar sale at the coach store in Canada. I'm eyeing two coach bag and just waiting for them to go on sale...*keeping my fingers crossed*
I am not sure about Canada...but, I am sure you could call and ask. Probably, they have the same sale.

PCE invite is to come to the store for 25% off every 3 months. There is one this June from the 9th-17th. It's random who gets invited, but if you buy from the boutique you're more likely to get it.

LizCordova- thank you for the comment. I've gotten it two PCE's in a row. Pretty good luck I guess :tup:

ms-whitney

shopaholic
Sep 6, 2006
=X

calls are not suppose to start yet.

however, during the conference call, one of the SAs slipped and said their store already started calling so i guess some people are breaking the rules...

the invites should be mailed shortly, those who have it already got it a bit early, but those who haven't gotten it yet don't worry, they should arrive soon, next week estimate.

Naila

Dec 27, 2006
Got my card today as well...no calls yet. I am very happy since this is my first PCE ever.:balloon: It's hard making up my mind to decide what to get, since my favs from Spring are probably all sold out, but I am sure I will find something great in the store.