i got a bunch of new ebay stuff tonight!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. well, new to me. lol. all from eBay:

a silver pen, medium agenda with full brand new 2007 refills (which i am in LOVE with) and the black inclusion cell phone thing that i put on my bh. the inclusion has a little nick (which i knew about) but all in all i think it's all fabulous.

here are pics if you want to see them:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i am so excited! just had to share. hope it's ok.

2. Pretty! Congrats! : )

3. Wow... congrats!! :flowers:

4. WOW! they all are gorgeous!
    Congrats and Enjoy!!!

5. YAY!! Congrats!

6. very nice, congrats!!!

7. Congrats! Thanks for sharing...

8. thanks everyone! i was so excited when i came home and all the packages were here.

does anyone know- the agenda is new to me but not new and the cover comes back a little- it's not aligned perfectly with the bottom. is there a way to fix that or reshape it? i thought maybe putting books on either side of it... any ideas would be appreciated. thanks!

9. Congrats...looks great!

10. You got some great stuff! Enjoy! And thanks for sharing...:flowers:

11. Welcome Heather & congrats. Watch out though. These ladies (and men) make you want to buy more LV!

12. Congrats!! Enjoy your LV items!!! :yes:

13. congrats and howdy from the eBay purse board! :smile:

14. yes you! i didn't know you were here! :::waving frantically at noshoe:::

i KNOW. trust me! i am out of control already! lol. i bought the black epi petit noe today :oh:

15. i meant to say HI you! LOL. i have lost my mind!

hi jen! i don't think i know your id on that board do i? forgive me for being a dumbbunny. and so sorry for the double thread- here and there. i was so excited!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice