I got 2 beautiful items from LV last night (pics)

pavlovakitty

I love tPF
O.G.
Mar 26, 2007
Dear all,
I am so happy and I want to share with you all. I finally went to LV last night and got myself 2 beatiful items. Some of you might remember I previously purchased a Mono Speedy 25 and took it back and got a credit note. It took me a little while to decide what I really wanted. Well here it is I have attached some pics of the two beautiful items. I am planning to upload these pictures on the Visual Aid & Clubhouse also. I am so happy I can share these photos with you all.

The 1st item is the Mono Beverly MM (she still has the plastic around the handle and the plastic on the buckle):

Attachments

• Beverly MM 1.jpg
    Beverly MM 1.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 201
  • Beverly MM 2.jpg
    Beverly MM 2.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 163
  • Beverly MM 3.jpg
    Beverly MM 3.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 111
  • Beverly MM 4.jpg
    Beverly MM 4.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 134
Now that I returned the Speedy 25 and I want her back. THe SA showed me the Mono Speedy 30 and I fell in love with her. I also feel in love with the Deauville. Well both of these are on my wish list.:yahoo:

Very nice! I just bought the mono mini myself....so cute!!!

I didn't think much of the Mini Pochette since I already got the Mono Pochette Accessories. But I couldn't my eyes when I saw her last night. She is so adorable and cute and very practical too. DH and I went to dinner last night and I couldn't wait to use her, I couldn't believe how much fitted in the mini pochette. Phone, eyes, lipgloss, and my mono cles and still room left. I love it!