I got 2 beautiful items from LV last night (pics)

Excellent choices! The Beverly is so beautiful, I just love the size and shape, not too big, not too small, just perfect. And mini pouchettes are just adorable, so sweet. Glad you found something you love!

Thanks for your compliment Irishpandabear! Yes the Beverly MM is just the perfect size. Indeed not too big & not too small. Just the perfect size for work or as an everyday bag. It even fits a small 350ml water bottle. :nuts:

the bag looks great on you but does not look that good on the website itself! Mini pochette looks lovely too!!! Congrates!!!

Hey Jostance, I agree with you too. Beverly MM looks much better IRL. When I first saw the Beverly Line, I didn't think much of it. But the more I saw it, the more I like it. It's definitely a bag that looks much better carried then on the shelf. So it always pays to go in to the LV boutique and try the bags on in real person!:graucho:

I bought a Beverly at the beginning of May and have to admit to it being my favorite the few LVs I own. Today I was in SF and visited the boutique in Union Square and purchased a set of charms for the external ring. Dresses up the bag even more.

Congratulations of your goodies...enjoy them in good health!

Heypursegirl, glad to hear you are loving your Beverly! Wow set of charms :drool:, that would go really well, you should post pics in the Clubhouse, so we can all see. I noticed the external ring but not sure what I could put on there. Something for me to think about today :rolleyes:.

I too got a Beverly MM, and while it looks great on you, me, not so much. The push lock is such a hassle! But congratz - looks great!

Hi SakuraPurinsesu, I don't believe that. I reckon most of us thinks something we love always looks better on others and not on ourselves. It's in the mind. I am sure the Beverly MM looks just as beautiful on you. You should post pics on the Clubhouse! I thought the push lock would be a hassle too but I reckon it's easier than a zipper. The lenght of the handle is just at the right lenght to open the buckle without me taking my bag off the shoulder. I love it, it's really easy and convenient to get in and out.