I give up- where are all the Hello Kitty refills?!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just ordered my agenda:yahoo:, but need some refills (ebay purchase= no papers in it)

Stalked ebay (looked up the seller others have used) = none and he's not getting more

Local Sanrio = none

Sanrio.com- can't find any on there!

I don't need it to specifically be Hello Kitty- it can be any of her friends (love the bunny, cinnamonroll!) I just want something super cute and fun.

Any other suggestions of specific locations (preferably online) or ebay sellers that have cute agenda refills for the small vernis LV agenda (6 ring.....)

Or any websites you know of that I seem to be missing that sell them?!

TIA sooo much :flowers:

2. ^^I am having the same problem! I saw Hello Kitty memo refills only, but not calendar refills. I was gonna just get the Filofax ones already. Kate Spade also has refills, if you're interested. I wouldn't mind those, but the Kate Spade here doesn't have the pocket-sized ones :crybaby:

3. I get mine in Chinatown in Toronto. I have a few hello kitty, cinnamonroll and babu. That is the best place to check

4. I wish I lived by Chinatown! I would get some! I'm getting desperate! I might just resort to Kate Spade for the small ring one

5. anyone ever bought them already in an agenda and just taken them out?