I get to get a Tano wallet!!

Peeking_Around

Live, Love, Laugh
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
:wlae::yahoo::woohoo:

DH said to go ahead and get one if I really "needed" it ... and well, yes I really need one. ;)

Now .. I have to decide on what color - I would like to use it will all my bags so I'll have to get a color that will go well with both the lawn green and the ruby. HELP ME DECIDE WHAT COLOR!!

AND ... he said I could get another Tano IF I quit smoking - been trying to for the past year with horrible success. No will power and super stressed at work causes me to continue this horrible nasty habit of mine. He said ANY TANO .. - OMG ... keep your fingers crossed for me all .... so I can get yet another Tano.

Whoohoo! :wlae:

I think you should get Truffle, it would go well with the Ruby and the Lawn Green!

ANY Tano? :sneaky: Hmm....maybe for your quitting-smoking-victory Tano, you could have Alex sell you "ONE" Tano that is actually stuffed with more Tanos! :choochoo:

WOW great hubby hehe! Truffle does sound like a great choice! My other choice would probably be black. As much as I adore my colors... if you want one to transfer easily from one bag to the next for a long time, a neutral wallet is easiest to work with.

Good luck quitting smoking! I'm here to back ya up!

Whoohoo! :wlae:

I think you should get Truffle, it would go well with the Ruby and the Lawn Green!

ANY Tano? :sneaky: Hmm....maybe for your quitting-smoking-victory Tano, you could have Alex sell you "ONE" Tano that is actually stuffed with more Tanos! :choochoo:

haha beeb, I like where your head's at! And congrats Peeking, good luck with quitting

I personally wouldn't worry about matching.. i love it when things don't .. just like the leather color vs lining on tanos. It makes me happy.
Since it sill has a tano look, any color will do.

oh plus, quitting smoking will be great because all the saved money can go to more tanos too =)

Help me convince myself of this. Attempt 2 this month (!) starts tomorrow for me.

Peeking and arobin - wishing you well on your attempts to quit! Sometimes even the promise of a new Tano isn't strong enough to compete with whatever your addiction is (mine is food...).

TMI for me? Sorry. :sad:

Peeking, you should get a grape or raspberry wallet. A wallet doesn't have to match the bag IMO. The grape would make a great neutral and the raspberry would be a fun pop of color in your bag. Have fun deciding and good luck quitting smoking.

You want a Tano, you want a Tano! And healthy lungs!!!! Good breath, no yellow teeth, no lung cancer!!! Peeking you can do it! Have you tried the gum and all that stuff?

You want a Tano, you want a Tano! And healthy lungs!!!! Good breath, no yellow teeth, no lung cancer!!! Peeking you can do it! Have you tried the gum and all that stuff?

yes ... and what the heck .. my body doesn't give a damn ... :cursing: My dad even sent these magnetic things to wear and nope - nothing. DH believes it's the stress from my job - it's not like I've been smoking for 20+ years ... just since I was 29 and I'm 36 now ... I even quit for 2 years .. and then picked it back up ... urgh.

I decided that the best thing for me to do was pick ONE Tano that I am dying to have ... and work toward that goal. I figure if I have something pictured in my mind .. it won't be as hard.

Thanks girls!! And arobin - we can do this!!

Maybe every time you skip having a cigarette you put a dollar in the fund for your Tano? Or your hubby puts the dollar in or however it's going to work. That way you can tangibly see your new fund growing!

PA: I'm going to give you this small bit of advice about quitting smoking.....

You will not quit until you decide you are a non-smoker.

No ands. No ifs. No buts. (or butts)

I smoked no less than two packs a day every day from around age 19 until I was 33. This is how I quit. I woke up and said, "I am a non-smoker. I don't smoke."

Yes, it was difficult. The times I usually would smoke I'd remind myself that I was a non-smoker. I haven't had a smoke since and I don't even think about it any more. In fact, I look at pictures of me with a cigarette in my hand and almost can't believe it haha

YOU CAN DO IT...if I can do it anyone can...but you have to NOT buy and smoke cigarettes. That's just all there is to it.

GOOD LUCK!!