I get all my LV compliments at the Coach store!

I frequently go into Coach wearing a LV purse and even carrying LV shopping bags from recent purchases. The stores are in the same mall, I shop at Coach for some accessories for me and for gifts for my neice. They have always been sweet and even ask to see what LV I've purchased sometimes.

^IA... I go to Coach store as frequently as LV and the SAs are really nice and always compliment my LVs or Chanels...:confused1:

^IA... I go to Coach store as frequently as LV and the SAs are really nice and always compliment my LVs or Chanels...:confused1:

yeah ... the coach SA's around here are some of the nicest SA's (especially the outlet, haha!) and always compliment my bag no matter who I'm carrying. in a nice way though, it doesn't sound forced.

the charm is cute!! get the clover, I have that one on my bronze reade right now :biggrin:

yeah ... the coach SA's around here are some of the nicest SA's (especially the outlet, haha!) and always compliment my bag no matter who I'm carrying. in a nice way though, it doesn't sound forced.

the charm is cute!! get the clover, I have that one on my bronze reade right now :biggrin:

Yeah, I'm kinda surprised at how nice the SA was, asking me if I just came from work and how I'm getting home in the snow, etc.

Ooh, do you have a pic of your clover charm on your bronze reade? :nuts:

OOooo:huh:Ooooohh, the inclusion looks wonderful!

My poor Coach sa, the same one for 5 years now, has lost most, but not all, of my business to LV, and gives me a silly evil eye to my louis when i go to see her!

Congrats on the compliment, and the charm!

I was at the Coach store last weekend and was looking at those charms too. I thought of getting either the "J" initial one or the Leo one to hang on my Speedy... but I'm too paranoid about scratching the hardware! LOL

Thats how it is when I go in there too! And the girls in the Coach by me are rude. They *love* to talk loudly about their $20,000 engagement rings to each other (has happened more than once while I was in the store..) instead of helping out customers. :wacko:

It's so annoying, I agree. I've only met one nice SA from Coach, everybody else is so rude unless you have a Coach bag on you. Hence, I've become turned off by Coach for a while...I'm going to buy my Coach booktote secondhand if that's what it takes! :Push: