I gave away a piece from my LV collection today!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
    Say goodbye to my Damier Porte Valeurs Organizer!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I had only used it for a month and it still looked brand new! I gave it to a friend who liked it because he said it looks like the wallet Batman uses! :P It's his first LV piece! I was happy to give it to someone I care about who will use it because it was just sitting in my closet. This is the first time I have given away a piece from my collection. Now the only Damier piece I have left is the Damier cles! :nuts:

2. Aww that was very sweet of you!

3. What a wonderful friend you are :tup: . I could do with a friend like you !!!! That would make my DH a very happy man, LOL.:roflmfao:

4. So niiiice of you:smile:
    :heart:

5. Lucky friend and how nice of you. Giving is a good thing : ) x

p.s. I think I'll give away some of my small leather goods stuff to my cousin/bffs as I barely use some of them

6. Awww how sweet, I wish I had a friend like you

7. that was very nice of u!

8. Better to give than to receive, no? :smile:

9. that sweet n very nice of ya...:heart::tup:

10. That's so sweet of you. You know, your friend is going to think of you everytime he uses it.

11. More of us should do that...thank you for setting an example! I know I have bags/wallets in my closet that I don't use that my friend would use. Thanks for giving us a great idea :idea:

12. jennifer ^^ I am on my way over!

13. Great gesture of yours! It is great when you can do something nice to your valuable friends!

14. You're such a good friend! I'm sure your friend will think of you everytime he uses it...well you and Batman!!

15. how nice of you!