I Friggin love Pursekets!

CandyJanney

Squishy Leather!
O.G.
Sep 27, 2006
I just bought a medium and a large Purseket. I wasn't sure which would fit my Large Carly better and wow. I don't know why I didn't use these YEARS ago! I love my large Carly but my things just pile on the bottom and sometimes my Carly looses it's sexy shape. I put in the large Pursket and everything stayed in place and WOW, my Carly has a friggin sweet shape now, 10 times better then it was before. I love my purse even more now thanks to the Purseket! Damn I sound like an ad but dangit I'm giddy! Pursekets for everyone!:wlae:

I have one, too, but I haven't used it for awhile (just out of laziness more than anything)...I may need to pull that puppy back out and start using it again. I love big bags but hate fishing around the bottom for stuff, which is why I love my large ergo hobo.

Are you going to post pics of your superorganized bag now?:graucho:

I just bought a medium and a large Purseket. I wasn't sure which would fit my Large Carly better and wow. I don't know why I didn't use these YEARS ago! I love my large Carly but my things just pile on the bottom and sometimes my Carly looses it's sexy shape. I put in the large Pursket and everything stayed in place and WOW, my Carly has a friggin sweet shape now, 10 times better then it was before. I love my purse even more now thanks to the Purseket! Damn I sound like an ad but dangit I'm giddy! Pursekets for everyone!:wlae:
I want to get one for my speedy. Where did you get yours?:confused1:

Oooh. I haven't thought about that. I have a Large Carly and a purseket. I think I bought a medium. I know that would help shape it back up. I just moved so hopefully I can find it soon. :yahoo: