I found this beauty at the outlet!!!!

chex62

Chex
O.G.
Dec 1, 2007
I LOVE this bag! She is an Ashley tossed laser tote in shell pink, and I can't stop staring at her! I am so surprised that I could fall for a MFF bag like I did! I also got the fob to compliment her

6ntcah.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations!! She is beautiful. I was just looking at them today at the outlet. I'm surprised too that I really liked and mff! But that one is stunning!

Twins on the fob!

Ashley is just gorgeous! I'm loving that style too, and she really does have a great slouch. Did you find that pretty pave fob at the outlet too? Congrats!

I'm thinking about maybe getting this tote, but not sure about the particular style as I only own Sophias. Can you tell me if you can wear the short handles on your shoulder, and can you use the long strap crossbody? I liked the salmon a lot but after seeing your pics I'm not sure...shell pink is so pretty!

I'm thinking about maybe getting this tote, but not sure about the particular style as I only own Sophias. Can you tell me if you can wear the short handles on your shoulder, and can you use the long strap crossbody? I liked the salmon a lot but after seeing your pics I'm not sure...shell pink is so pretty!
yes I can wear the shorter handles on my shoulder, they are actually longer than the Linsdey handles, so its a much better fit. and I can wear it cross body, but Im only 5'3 so it hits about hip length.