I Found The Definition of UGLY!!

Prada Psycho

Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
prabag-br4073s01f0373irisp.jpg

Courtesy of Raffaello Network.

Sorry to those that think otherwise, but I think this is buttugly! :yucky:

Yes, i agree with you...but I kind of like the second one and the first one if you had the bag but in a different color and handle it could be fixed...but that combination is hideous...

I feel like sending a huge, handwritten thank you note to Miuccia for her recent collections and sign it:

"Sincerely grateful, Elaine's Checkbook." :roflmfao:

After looking at all those hideous bags above, I have to say I seriously DO like this one. My only complaint is it's the size of a shopping bag. If they come out with a smaller size, I may have to lock up my wallet.

prabag-br4099339ag99quap.jpg

So, OK... those shiny ones look like tehy're made of a plastic bag or something. As much as I love prada I hate those. I don't know if I would wear them if I'd be given one for free....

But I like the last one in brown (?). Finally something in traditional Prada style. It save's the day, or should I say- the collection

What's w/ the loud color this season? LV has the Stephen Sprouse Graffiti in the same bright colors. I know I like trendy bags :smile:, that some I tire of and sell before the fad wears off, but these are not very attractive.

I'm sure you could find that hobo in a smaller size PP, if you called the boutiques w/ the style number, or wait for June during the sales.