I found out a ton of info for fall/winter!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I left my info at work, but expect a big post soon from me! It's all about Chelsea, Bleeker, Heritage stripe, Ergo, Gallery, LEGACY, Tons of Patchwork and lots and lots of color!!!!

I just wanted to tease you all since I don't want to make a half effort post about the new things :graucho:.

I'll try to find out more about accessories and such as well!

2. ahhhhh tease! :drool:

3. How can you tease us like this??? :crybaby:Please post as soon as you can...

4. The suspense is killing me...:hysteric:

5. Sprinkles, I so enjoy your posts and updates! (even when they are a tease) Yay for our SA!!!

6. ooooh, i just cant wait!!!

7. :supacool:

You guys will have to wait until tonight or tomorrow morning since I work all night!

And tease, not meeee! :winkiss:

8. I can't wait to hear what you have to tell us.

9. Oh poo....thought I was gonna read about some new stuff. I'm sure you know this entire forum will be eagerly awaiting the update!!!

10. No fair!!!!!!

11. aw, man!!!! Just a tease!

Amy

12. tramp;)
    looking forward to your post:yes:

13. Sprinkles, I am so looking forward to your post. You are so informative and your descriptions are the best!

14. LOL... you are too funny! :yes:

15. Waiting to hear - so exciting! :popcorn: