I found one thompson bag I like!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got the new catalog today and most of what was in it we've seen and I've not been interested in until I turned to the 2nd to last page and saw this pretty white tote bag. I completely missed this bag in the catalog so I went looking for it! I found it on pages 28-29. It's the Legacy Thompson Slim tote! The stock photo really makes this bag look bland and flat but in the catalog it is just gorgeous! Still it's $648 so probably won't be happening for me but I do like it! Here's the drilldown pick of it in parchment. It also comes in ink and mahogany.

[​IMG]

2. oooh! I like the stiching on the sides!

3. Yes! The stitching detail on the sides is what really makes this bag! There are 2 rows but in the pic above you can only see one. And the leather in the catalog pic looks gorgeous! Darn it! I just cannot allow myself to want a $648 bag! UGH!

4. I really like this bag too!! It would have been the next one if it had a longer strap. But oh well, I got the hobo!

5. Love the Tote and it's details. I would love to see pics of your Thompson HOBO!

6. I just ordered it today and actually, i'm not allowed to open it until Christmas! So everyone will have to wait, sorry!!

7. I really like that bag!

8. I like the detailing of the thompson bags, I like Julia, the catalog says 10x10x4 but the website says 1-1/2 which is too slim for me. :sad: the satchel is a classic!

9. I like this bag. It is the only one in the Thompson line that I might buy. My next purchase for myself will be between that one and the bleeker large leather flap.

10. I saw this exact bag in this same parchment color in person at my Coach store last week! Someone had ordered it but never picked it up. It is GORGEOUS! I have no need for totes but if I did, this is my all time fave. Also want to add...the picture does nothing for it. This is one bag that looks SO MUCH better in person. :tender: