I found my HG straightening brush!

honu

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
I have fine, wavy hair that I "beat into submission" every day for it to be straight. :shrugs:

I bought the GHD iron which worked wonders but ironing every day is not good for my hair. I got split ends even with a Kerastase Ciment Thermique leave in conditioner.

Blow drying doesn't hurt my hair so I needed something that was better than a round brush and I found it in my Denman Ceramic Straightening brush. The brush has "thermoceramic plates with vented design allow warm air to circulate more freely for fast blowdrying performance. Pure natural boar bristle adds condition and shine."

This brush works wonders! I blow dry my hair first with a round brush and use this to straighten out my ends which tend to flip up all the time. It's a godsend! I have one but am thinking of getting another one so I can travel with it. I have finally found my HG in this brush, I am praying that they don't discontinue it. :P

Attachments

• Denman Ceramic Straightening Brush.jpg
    Denman Ceramic Straightening Brush.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 96
Wow, I'm so glad to hear this worked for you. I've tried this brush before, and sadly it does absolutely nothing for my hair, but I'm glad to hear it works for you. :smile: