I found my dream bag

Do you know of a good authentication service that offers written statements.

I read your post and so sorry to hear about this thing. Same thing happened to me few months ago. PayPal asked for authentication statement, so I used authenticate4u.com service and i was so glad i chose this one over the rest. Service was superb! I got replied less than 24hrs!!
Yes you need to take photo using camera on macro setting. Take pics all sides, all hardware and interior and date code. Take photo of dust bag too.
It took PayPal 2 mths to refund my money but i got it back in the end including postage. And PayPal will inform you not to send the item back to seller since it is fake item. They will send email to you to sign a letter that stated you are going to destroy the item and will use the letter against you in case you are planning to sell it.
One more thing i find annoying about PayPal..they required all documents to be fax!!!! I got problem faxing it to them but luckily manage to persuade them to let me email in soft copy format.

Good luck and don't worry, just follow their requirement. If you need more information just ask me or PM me I will try to help you as best as I can with any question.

The only time I ever attempted to buy anything off ebay I was also sold a fake. I had bought a pink Sprouse ZCP directly from LV but always regretted not getting the Zippy wallet instead. When I saw the wallet on ebay, I took a chance. I could smell that it was a fake as soon as I opened the box. Luckily, the seller refunded my money without question. I took a picture of it next to my real ZCP before sending it back. Here it is.

Attachments

• Fake.jpg
    Fake.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 577
She's excellent!
I've heard the same...around $6 - $7 for documented authentication from CarolDiva.

OP, did you contact the seller to notify that you are having this bag authenticated? I'm curious to see if the seller would just "come clean" and refund your money without your having to file a claim. Scammers are gross, but perhaps this seller also bought this "fake" and didn't know when he/she sold it to you. So many possibilities...

chasy.price said:
How much you paid this woman for this bag?

I am also curious of the price you paid...

I also don't ever recommend buying and luxury *accessories* on Craigslist. I only say this because I have NEVER seen anything that was actually authentic. Seems to be the place that the reported ebayers go to hawk off their counterfeit goods :sad:

Sorry for your situation op

Anjool said:
Hey yeah thats what i thought, but you can tell the first pic, it is just curled up/flicked up so it looks round. its just curled

I actually don't think it is curled up in the first pic... If you zoom in, you can easily see the the edging is glazed over the rounded part. There's no way the tab could have the point on it. I think that- yes- they could be the same bag, but only if each side had a differently shaped tab.

karmallory said:

I also don't ever recommend buying and luxury *accessories* on Craigslist. I only say this because I have NEVER seen anything that was actually authentic. Seems to be the place that the reported ebayers go to hawk off their counterfeit goods :sad:

A decent part of my collection is from craigslist. Alll pieces authenticated by LV staff :smile: you just
Have to be very careful. It sure is a shady place! Lol

karmallory said:

I paid her $700 for the bag. I sent her a message also but no reply.

karmallory said:
I actually don't think it is curled up in the first pic... If you zoom in, you can easily see the the edging is glazed over the rounded part. There's no way the tab could have the point on it. I think that- yes- they could be the same bag, but only if each side had a differently shaped tab.

The other side has the made in france and is pointy. This side with the hole in the tab is simply curled. Just look more closely. They are both pointed.

AzahM said:
I read your post and so sorry to hear about this thing. Same thing happened to me few months ago. PayPal asked for authentication statement, so I used authenticate4u.com service and i was so glad i chose this one over the rest. Service was superb! I got replied less than 24hrs!!
Yes you need to take photo using camera on macro setting. Take pics all sides, all hardware and interior and date code. Take photo of dust bag too.
It took PayPal 2 mths to refund my money but i got it back in the end including postage. And PayPal will inform you not to send the item back to seller since it is fake item. They will send email to you to sign a letter that stated you are going to destroy the item and will use the letter against you in case you are planning to sell it.
One more thing i find annoying about PayPal..they required all documents to be fax!!!! I got problem faxing it to them but luckily manage to persuade them to let me email in soft copy format.

Good luck and don't worry, just follow their requirement. If you need more information just ask me or PM me I will try to help you as best as I can with any question.

Thank you for all your advice. That will be my next step if I get no response from the seller. How long does it take to receive a letter from them.

i know im going to look stupid here as everyone is saying FAKE FAKE......and Look im no expert, but to be honest... the only thing thats telling me its fake is the colour of the graffiti...... when i look at the stitching, number of stitches, the serial number on the tab under the pocket..... its very very very close to my authentic purchased at boutique speedies. Did they authenticate it here yet? $700 for that bag is very cheap, but it is very dirty.

Last edited: