I Found My Black Sienna~cheap!

Wonderful bag! The more I see of the Sienna, the more I like it. I'd love to have one in my favorite bourbon or raisin.

Grace, you don't have a Jillian do you? There is a darling on on ebay in bourbon. Here's the link...

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-Authentic-K...0QQihZ003QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Pinchrosemary also is selling a bourbon Sienna really cheap but the bag has some major problems. Alot of wear and soiling. It's 9.99 right now but I don't know if it can be helped much.

After calling all over creation trying to find one...

that's what i'm doing for the scarlett! i can't find one anywhere, and ebay just scares me. my body just can't take toting around a 4mth old AND a sienna (yeah, yeah, it's just my rationalization... convincing myself i don't need one). i am SO late to jumping on the kooba wagon!

that's what i'm doing for the scarlett! i can't find one anywhere, and ebay just scares me. my body just can't take toting around a 4mth old AND a sienna (yeah, yeah, it's just my rationalization... convincing myself i don't need one). i am SO late to jumping on the kooba wagon!

There is this one Scarlett that we've all kicked around. The auction itself sucks but I've seen some pics of the real bag the seller sent and it's a real Scarlett in Metallic Army. It ends today and so far no bids. If you want to risk it or not is up to you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=140111225236&rd=1&rd=1

Grace, you don't have a Jillian do you? There is a darling on on ebay in bourbon. Here's the link...

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-Authentic-K...0QQihZ003QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Pinchrosemary also is selling a bourbon Sienna really cheap but the bag has some major problems. Alot of wear and soiling. It's 9.99 right now but I don't know if it can be helped much.

Thanks! I'll keep an eye on it. I'm watching a Sienna in bourbon and a Frankie too, in bourbon. I think the Sienna will probably go for more than I want to pay, considering it's not totally brand new.

thanks! i've actually been debating back and forth on this one - i've never purchased a bag on ebay, but if you say it's authentic (i've only been here for two days, but it seems your advice is seriously considered!) then it makes me want it even more! i've been hunting for this specific color, too...

no bids - does that mean snipers are lurking? i'd hate to have my heart set on it only to be crushed at auction's end! but then again... i guess that's how ebay goes, right?

Good job Lexie, now, are you taking a break for awhile or what? LOL! ;)

Yep, I am going to try. Considering I have 3 bags due to arrive that should hold me over. I did list another bag of mine I don't use. My sales from the next 2 bags will go straight to pay off my credit card. Hubby will have them paid off before then but some Incentive money sent to our bank acct always makes him happy.

thanks! i've actually been debating back and forth on this one - i've never purchased a bag on ebay, but if you say it's authentic (i've only been here for two days, but it seems your advice is seriously considered!) then it makes me want it even more! i've been hunting for this specific color, too...

no bids - does that mean snipers are lurking? i'd hate to have my heart set on it only to be crushed at auction's end! but then again... i guess that's how ebay goes, right?

This bag was listed last time. He had a reserve of 230 that was never met. He just had one bid for 190.00. I think the crappy looking auction is keeping people off of it. But the pics I saw showed a nice looking bag that showed more of it's true color. He says it is gently worn so I can't say if there may be some wear on it somewhere and I certainly can't vouch for him as a seller. Why not write him and try to verify where he got it, etc. I'd hate for you to get burnt on your very first ebay deal. Ebay is a crapshoot but there are excellent deals lurking. There is an occasional Scarlett showing up on ebay now and then but not too often anymore.

Oh, that's interesting. I didn't realize he'd listed it before.

I've taken your advice and written him - hopefully it is legitimate, in case I decide to go for it. Darn it. Why I didn't get into Kooba before now - so I could have purchased it directly - is beyond me.:shrugs: :shrugs: