I found my almost dream bag..but..

costa

....Crinoline...
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
I was in the store today and my adorable SA told me there was a special special bag I would love.
And there it was:
a kelly 32 in barenia ebane and crinoline...sellier!!!!
:wtf: A beauty!!!!
My dream bag is a birkin in crinoline but this was gorgeous...
I was almost going to buy it but:
I have the same identical combination in a Trim and
I just bought a Kelly 32 chamonix chocolate sellier. Very similar.

Now: what should I do?:Push:

I think this kelly is a masterpiece. Something that happends sooo rarely. Still I have 2 bags similar in color and style....

Please advice:sweatdrop:

Oh that sounds like a dream and it's so special when you get a bag offered as well. I would say because you have similar bags already and really want a Birkin in this combo..let her slide..unless buying her won't keep you from aquiring a Birkin when she comes up. :o) Good luck!

^ I agree, wait for the Birkin since it's your original choice. Then again, I'm not sure how difficult it is to get the same combo. Maybe you could consider sending the Choc Chamonix to another home? :sweatdrop:

^ I agree, wait for the Birkin since it's your original choice. Then again, I'm not sure how difficult it is to get the same combo. Maybe you could consider sending the Choc Chamonix to another home? :sweatdrop:

I thought about it, but I really have no idea of how to do it and I am :sad:too afraid of getting frauded..

I probably wouldn't be able to wait..!
Crinoline bags are so hard to find.. And that combinations in Kelly sounds stunning. I'm sure you'd love it and if not, you could always sell it forwards. Like said, I would take it but if you have strength to wait I wish you good luck!!!!

wait for the birkin although it's very tempting right now.

kellys and birkins function quite differently. They might look a little similar in the combination mentioned but once you start using the kelly, you'll understand why your dream bag is a birkin.

Costa, I say pass on it, first because it's really too similar to what you already have, second because it sounds like you are setting for something different (less?) than what you really like just because it's so rare. It's a birkin you want, not a kelly, your satisfaction will never be the same and you will regret your purchase if you ever come by the bag you really wanted. Just my gut feeling.

Thank you all!!:flowers:

I will wait for my dream crino birkin.

I actually went back to Hermes just to look at it again and was so so tempted. You should see it it's gorgeous!!:drool: