I found it in the street.. I swear!

Fiance? Sweetie I say dont tell him anything...youre not married yet! ha.:graucho:

Some things are just better left unsaid.

WORD! I'd have to agree on this one. Since I'm married, I use the 'this-old-thing?' routine, or 'I've had it for ages, but you just haven't noticed' spiel. My DH doesn't press...he just wants to make sure that I pay off my CC, and I've been good about that. :supacool:

Ha ha ha!!! You all have made me laugh so much! (and also come up with some great excuses...) I thought about trying the old "it's a copy/fake" but I just can't bring myself to do it to my babies....
I think it's so funny that the postman has knocked on the door every day this week and my other half hasn't asked once what it was?!
I think "this old thing" might just do the job, but please keep em coming - it's so much fun!! xx

I'd say it's collector's item, limited edition, and can get sold for much more in future, so even though I'm spending now, I'm also at the same time MAKING money! .... and if he asks in future why aren't you selling, then say it's not the right time yet. If you wait longer, it'll fetch more later! :graucho: