i found a secret source for great deals on MBMJ watches!!!

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
the FOSSIL OUTLET, of all places! i went to an outlet mall with a friend of mine in East Bumble Nowhere, Georgia yesterday and she wanted to go into the Fossil company store because she likes watches with big leather straps (or something, i dunno, she's kind of a tomboy). i kinda resisted going, but she really wanted to, so i went in with her. boy am i GLAD i did! i had been looking at MBMJ bracelet watches on ShopBop last week during their coupon, but all the ones I wanted were about $175 and only qualified for $25 off, so i resisted.

i saw a similar Michael Kors one at the outlet and was aaaaaaalmost ready to buy it, but i asked the sales girl if they had anything else similar to compare it to and she was like "hmmm, not really...oh, wait, we have some way down here at the end..." and what does she pull out???

THIS: http://www.shopbop.com/heart-watch-...4302025604&fm=browse-brand-viewall-shopbysize

ShopBop still has it for full price at $175, and THEY WERE SELLING IT FOR $49!!!!! Yeah, that didn't take a whole lot of thought on my part! I went over and looked at what else they had and they also had the necklaces with the similar charms:
http://www.shopbop.com/heart-watch-...4302025604&fm=browse-brand-viewall-shopbysize

Retail $150, Fossil outlet price $39. So I got one in RED!!! WOOOOO!

I wore the watch out last night to some bars and have already had several strangers come up to me and ask me about it, it's really chunky and striking in person, I LOVE IT!!!!

They had a few more of the necklaces and probably a couple more watches, and if anyone else has been thinking about a new watch and wants to call and see if they'll do a charge send, it was the Fossil Company Store in Commerce, GA at the Tanger Outlets.

My total, including tax, for $325 worth of jewelry? $96.

Wow! H and I are heading out to an outlet mall in a few (so I can return the Miu Miu bag to Nordstrom!) so we may have to stop by the Fossil outlet! I'll update if I find any MbyMJ!!!!

very cute! and a great deal! i've been wanting the same watch necklace for awhile now.. maybe i should give them a call to see if they do charge send..

Oh WOW amanda! Who'da thunk it? I'm heading to the outlets again Wednesday to pick up my NMLC pre-sale handbag so I think it might be worth it to stop by the Fossil store. I LOVE the bracelet version. Congrats amanda!:tup:

the FOSSIL OUTLET, of all places! i went to an outlet mall with a friend of mine in East Bumble Nowhere, Georgia yesterday and she wanted to go into the Fossil company store because she likes watches with big leather straps (or something, i dunno, she's kind of a tomboy). i kinda resisted going, but she really wanted to, so i went in with her. boy am i GLAD i did! i had been looking at MBMJ bracelet watches on ShopBop last week during their coupon, but all the ones I wanted were about $175 and only qualified for $25 off, so i resisted.

i saw a similar Michael Kors one at the outlet and was aaaaaaalmost ready to buy it, but i asked the sales girl if they had anything else similar to compare it to and she was like "hmmm, not really...oh, wait, we have some way down here at the end..." and what does she pull out???

THIS: http://www.shopbop.com/heart-watch-...4302025604&fm=browse-brand-viewall-shopbysize

ShopBop still has it for full price at $175, and THEY WERE SELLING IT FOR $49!!!!! Yeah, that didn't take a whole lot of thought on my part! I went over and looked at what else they had and they also had the necklaces with the similar charms:
http://www.shopbop.com/heart-watch-...4302025604&fm=browse-brand-viewall-shopbysize

Retail $150, Fossil outlet price $39. So I got one in RED!!! WOOOOO!

I wore the watch out last night to some bars and have already had several strangers come up to me and ask me about it, it's really chunky and striking in person, I LOVE IT!!!!

They had a few more of the necklaces and probably a couple more watches, and if anyone else has been thinking about a new watch and wants to call and see if they'll do a charge send, it was the Fossil Company Store in Commerce, GA at the Tanger Outlets.

My total, including tax, for $325 worth of jewelry? $96.

Thanks for the great tip, :heart: next time I am visiting my BF's parents I'll know how to occupy myself and head straight there. :yahoo:

I did check out the Fossil outlet and they had two of the MbyMJ watch necklaces. I didn't check prices or anything, but they were there! ;)

Just made some photos of mine - they are so cute. If you can get some at that great price - go for it! My favourite is the golden pear - love that small heart on the necklace!

Attachments

• IMG_7791.JPG
    IMG_7791.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_7794.JPG
    IMG_7794.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 92