I found a perfect PEEL-OFF mask for my black/white heads!

LouisLady

May 22, 2006
It's BETTER than those Biore strips!

I know I'm not the only 1 that suffers from these nasty black and whiteheads and wanted to share with yall!

I found my way to a Japanese brand (Naris Up -Charcoal and egg shell mask) recently from reading about it from online blogs and love love LOVE it.

I've been a Biore-strip user for years now and was never really that satisfied with it because I just felt it missed a lot of spots and they only made it for nose,chin, and forehead areas.

This mask is a black gooey-type mask that you spread on and just peel off when its dry. It's a 2 step product.

When I peeled off my mask upon being dried, it was pretty digusting with white heads sticking up on the mask everywhere. I didn't even know I had that many white heads on my freakin CHIN! I applied my mask all over my face and got a lot of those suckers yanked out.

Why is it that America hasn't come out with a similar Peel-off mask?

Has anyone else tried this product?

51KEM8tYNDL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I'd be interested in trying this. Does it hurt like the Biore strips do when you peel it off?

Is there an online retailer that carreis this?

The biore strips never really hurt me, but with this mask it actually hurt a bit on my cheeks because of my facial hairs. lol

I bought mine from a blogger sale. she used it once or twice. I think she got hers off ebay.

hehe, the Biore strips don't really hurt but my eyes do water when I take it off! Maybe it's because I do it too slowly :smile:

I'll have to see if I can find this, looks interesting!

hehe, the Biore strips don't really hurt but my eyes do water when I take it off! Maybe it's because I do it too slowly :smile:

I'll have to see if I can find this, looks interesting!

LOL, I know what u mean. I find its best to try to do it quicky but also by stretching out your skin.

Hope that helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
oooh i have this stuff and i've been meaning to review it forever but it's just been sitting on my table LOL! i got it on sale for $4 or so and i'd have to say it's pretty decent at getting at some of my blackheads/whiteheads, and definitely a lot of fun to use.