I found a new (for me anyways) way to clean

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. dirty handles on my bags!!! Armorall leather wipes, Oil of Olay face wipes and Pampers baby wipes!!!:yes: I kid you not, WORKS LIKE A CHARM!!!:jammin:

2. Oh wow! So do you use all 3 one after the other? Cool!

3. Oh interesting !

Are the bags that you're cleaning already patina-ed ? There's some that I'd like to clean but the colour is so light that I'm scared anything wet will leave a mark.

4. I tried all three on my Cerises speedy handles because they were REALLY DIRTY!!!:wtf: I used oil of olay first, then baby wipes and then armorall wipes! I should have taken before and after pics!!!

5. Irene do you have any before & after pics ?? If so can you post ...........PLEASE

6. we were typing at the same time LOL

7. Ayla, the bag I used it on is a year old bag with a light to medium patina but mostly dirt. I did it in stages, letting the handles dry between each application.

8. :idea: Thank you for the tip. I will keep this mind when I need to clean my handles.

9. Let me see if I can dig up some older pics of the bag vs what it looks like now. BRB.:smile:

10. Interesting, thanks for sharing..
    I suppose it makes sense considering the wipes clean off the dirt from skin/face.

11. OMGosh cant wait to see them.
    You're a brave gal Irene.

12. I used magic eraser on my MC speedy and now the handle are mad dry

13. for my handles and straps, i just use a white eraser and it works like magic, they are clean. also i am using this japanese leather cleaner, and it cleans off dirt on the the piping of the bags. maybe next time i will try using babywipes. is there alcohol in the oil of olay wipes?

14. Great Idea. I'm gonna try it when I get home.:yes:

15. The handles were so dirty I couldn't do any more damage to them even if I tired! Plus, I picked the leather/skin products that I use all the time on myself!:lol: I even tried Clinique facial cleanser!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: But it didn't do anything.:huh: Here is a pic of what the handles look like now. I am still searching my computer for the "before" shot!
    EDIT: I don't know why this pic came out all weird! I am going to retake it!

PICT3267.JPG
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice