I found a kelly for you.

1. Hello, I am new to this forum. However, I am interested in aquiring a bag at a great price . So I have been searching the web for antique stores. I will get a hermes bag by the following way. I will be patience, So someone will give to me or I will trust God to find the real thing at a reasonable price.

I am planting a seed what you will make happen for other it will happen for you. So the name of the antique store is Antiques on Bardwell located in Belchertown mass 413-389-1936 website: antiquesonbardwell.com. or contact tgosseline@aol.com
    hermes kelly 28cm black for 2450.00.

I would purchase it for nyself, however I am trusting Fod today to secure a great job in the financial industry in Chicago IL. A career that pays a salary of 100,000 a year to support my mother and my family.

2. Hello, i am new to this forume. I am interested in aquiring a hermes bag too. So, I started resraching looking for antique stores on the web. This is what the professionasl do.The fashion editors for the media . They always have the hookup. I will get an Hermes bag. Iam going to be patient. and trust God to provide one for me.So sone is going to give me a great one.
    I am plainting aseed what you make happen for others' it will happen for you.
    I foudn a hermes kelly 2m in black box at the following website: antquesonbardwell.com , located in Belchtown Mass. (413)289-1936 tgosseline@aol.com. The asking price is 2450.00.

I would purchase it for myself , however i am in the positionof securing employment in the finacial industry in Chicago,Il. for a salary of over 100,000.
    I really need a weel paying job to provide for my family and my mother. So righ now I am on a tight budget.
    However, i would recieve it as a gift.

have a great day

3. Antiques on Bardwell
    Timothy Gosselin
    Belchertown Mass.
    tgosselin@aol.com
    413-289-1936

4. thanks dentalfloss -- sweet of you to let others know about what you can't get yourself right now.

here's the link to the bag for anyone who is interested:
    Hermes Kelly Bag 28 cm - Wonderful

5. thats a nice bag..

6. If only this were a 32cm. What a beautiful bag.

7. It looks to be in a pretty good shape, but for 28cm Box Calf, I prefer sellier.

8. It is a nice bag, but seller will not accept PayPal "for this item." Without knowing anything about the seller I'm not willing to pay by check or money order...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice