I forgot I passed my 1000th post but I still got something ...

1. to remember it ... my brand new Damier speedy 30! I love:love: PF and am so glad to have a place to share my obsession! Looking forward to my 2000th post!! And talk about coincidence ... I also received a call today from LV saying my Damier speedy was in.:yahoo: :yahoo: Definitely a great day!!!

DSC_0288.JPG DSC_0292.JPG DSC_0293.JPG DSC_0296.JPG DSC_0301.JPG
  2. Ooooh congrats ! It looks lovely. :biggrin:

3. Congrats on the bag and your 1000th post!! :flowers:

4. Congrats on your 1,000th post and your new Speedy!

5. Beautiful bag and congrats on hitting 1K posts.

6. CONGRATS on the bag AND 1000th post!!!:flowers:

7. hey asl bebes congrats on passing 1000 posts and 0o0o0o love ur new Damier speedy! weeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeee!!!! congrats!

8. Thanks you guys:flowers: ... you're all very sweet! I get so caught up in posting, I just realized I had more than 1000 posts:nuts: That Damier speedy couldn't have come at a better time!

9. Congrats on your 1,008th post! :P Your damier speedy is looks so roomy!! I've got a 25 but i think my next speedy will have to be a 30.........damier azure 30!!! :graucho:

10. Cheers to a great looking bag and 1000 posts!!!

11. Congrats on 1,000 posts and the Speedy!

12. Congrats! It's a beauty.

13. congrats!!! that size is definitely right for you! does this mean no new bbags for awhile????

14. gorgeous!! :amuse:

15. ^^Chigirl, I'm still going to LA next month, so you never know!:shame:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice