i finnally got my first lv!!

1. yahoo! i got my first lv. you guys all probably know what it is (pochette!) i am so freakin happy! the sa was sooo nice, she was very patient with me( im only 12) and she let my try on millions of bags! My mom and i went back and forth, but the last trip, i got it! It is very cute.... the only thing i am worried about is the strap. it seems a little skinny and light... but oh well! if any of you live in the northern va part , go to tysons galleria NOW! at Neiman Marcus, they are having a HUGE SALE! i am going back to get a cles this weekend. i really want to post pictures, but my mother wont let me use her digital camera (her digi camera is worth like 2000 dollars.... think of how many bags... so sad....:crybaby: ) so wait patiently and hopefully she will let me take pics ( i said hopefully because she thinks im on here too much and.... well.... you know.... waste of time... i know thats sad too... :crybaby: :sad: )

2. CONGRATS! Glad you decided! I'm happy for you.

3. What color pochette? Mono, Damier, Azur?

4. The strap is thin but you will get a lot of use out of it.

5. Congrats!!! You're one lucky girl:yes: ENJOY!!:flowers:

6. Lucky girl, congrats =)

7. lol... Mom probably has the same digi cam I have... I couldn't pick it up to take pics even. Need a tripod:shame:

Hey...

Congratulations! Which pochette did you get?:girlsigh::flowers:

8. Congratulations on your first LV!!

9. congrats!

10. LV at 12? You definitely have good taste!

I didn't get my first bag (Coach demi pouch) until I was 16. LOL

Congrats! Can't wait to see pics.

11. Congrats on your first LV! You'll love it a lot! :yes:

12. i got the monogram... the multicolor was :love:, but i couldnt afford it... so sad... i have to post pics tomorrow... my mom won't let me... evil...

13. I am so happy for you! Yeah! Enjoy it! :yahoo: Your mom is just being protective, as any good mom would be by limiting your time online. She sounds great!:flowers:

14. Yay congrats on your first bag! I love my pochette too :biggrin:

15. thats so cool, congra'ts.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice