I finished my Valentine's Day Shopping

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well, it took a couple weeks and few stops at the LVs of Las Vegas, but I finally got all the stuff I wanted.

[​IMG]

2. Oh wow. What a lovely collection. Congratulations. Everything looks so good together...

3. I love how the colors from the Pop line go so well with the Sprouse line, I was torn about getting the Neverfull, but when I saw the Rose Pop charm on it I had to have it.

4. WOW! :nuts: A very happy Valentine's Day for you!

5. I love it all but I especially love the vernis rose pop wilshire with the rose scarf!!!!!!!!!! I fell for the rose pop also and got the rose speedy with rose pop sarah and the vert tonic key zip! I know the feeling of how wonderful they all go together....

6. OMG....I love everything. I am on a ban, if not I would love to get everything you have in the pic.

7. I really want to get all the rose pop accessories - but I have a wallet, cles, agenda and heart in framboise. I got the vert tonic heart because I think it looks awesome next to the pop pink.

I am jealous of your rose pop wallet, I want to see it with your speedy, did you post it somewhere already?

8. Congrats!!

9. Wow very nice... I love everything! :heart:

P.S. You have an awesome bed spread.

10. Everything is beautiful! Excellent choices!

Congrats & Happy early Valentine's Day!!

11. Great choices, congrats!!

12. stunning, beautiful, congrats :smile:

13. Congrats it all is so gorgeous!

14. wow wapity, what a lovely purchase :yahoo:i'm loving the vernis leather.:heart:

15. Congrats