I find it~~~Large metallic black bowling bag in Lux....

GREAT choice!!!! I LOOOOVE LUX line! I just got a Flap in metallic black (I think that was one of the last ones in NM's system) and can't stop wearing it because it is so gorgeous and comfortable on the shoulder!!!!! I believe NM is completely sold out of bowlers, so you're very lucky!!!!!

Yay,my SAKs SA just called me telling me that the bag has arrived her store from buyer. She is going to send to me tomorrow and I bought a necklace and matching bracelet for my sister's bday as well. She said that bag is brand new in box,no one has ever breeze on it...I almost flip over when I heard she described like this way...

yay....:yahoo::yahoo:

Yay,my SAKs SA just called me telling me that the bag has arrived her store from buyer. She is going to send to me tomorrow and I bought a necklace and matching bracelet for my sister's bday as well. She said that bag is brand new in box,no one has ever breeze on it...I almost flip over when I heard she described like this way...

yay....:yahoo::yahoo:

excellent!!! woo hoo!!!! :wlae:

Just got home and this big Fedex package is waiting for me at hall way. My large metallic bowling bag from SAKS is coming....together with the bracelet,earring and necklace from Chanel that I ordered as a bday gift for my sister. I have to run some errands, so just took two quick shots of it. I am in love....More pics coming tonight..:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Attachments

• IMG_0170.JPG
    IMG_0170.JPG
    182.9 KB · Views: 81
  • chanel.JPG
    chanel.JPG
    151.1 KB · Views: 79
Me too Molls. I adore my black (deerskin). I even want the metallic black goatskin. No other Chanel bag is rocking my world right now... amazing that I am not lusting for anything new!

ahhh...! officially so jealous! *still twiddling thumbs waiting for fed-ex box to come w/ med fall black bowler*

ROEY! i still want the metallic!! argggggg :/ (what are us girls supposed to do?!) and i totally agree, LOVE the bowler soooo much, nothing else is screaming "BUY ME!!" -which makes my boyfriend very happy :] ... he sure was sweatin up a storm in his lacoste polo when i tried on the coco cabas @ the chanel store!

janny - I swear I'm going to break down any day now and ask Saks to find me one before they're all sold out. I thought the metallic flap would satisfy my metallic urge but nope, I'm still thinking about the bowler. LOL, two black luxe bowlers in two different leathers. I should really buy a new couch for the therapy sessions!!

And OMG I can't believe your bowler is not with you yet!! Seattle and Southern CA are not that far apart! I hope it's not coming via Pony Express!